.mac name servers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2Duo, 2.33Ghz, 2GB Ram, 15.4"
Hi everyone

I am in the process of copying my website from my old host to .mac. My .mac address is currently http://web.mac.com/simontaylorfilms/ but I own the domain www.simontaylorfilms.com which I have through ukreg.org which is using the name server of my current host. How do I find the correct name server for my .mac account so going on simontaylorfilms.com will load the home page of my .mac site? I cant find the answer anywhere on the .mac help pages.

All the best
Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Does your domain registrar offer domain name forwarding? All of my domains are registered with godaddy.com and they offer a free service where you can forward your domain name to any other domain name.

For example, our podcast is at www.cheapdateshow.com, but the "real" address is fourthtimearound.libsyn.com. godaddy's service forwards the domain and "masks" it so the visitor sees the domain name we want them to see in their address bar.

Hope this helps!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.