iTunes music store and movies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'09 8-core MacPro | '12 MBA | iPad 2 16GB | iPhone 5C 16GB
So I received a $15 iTunes gift card for Christmas and thought I'd put it to good use and buy Lady In The Water Alas, it's not available at the store. I realize it was only released recently, has Apple ever stated a set number of days after the initial DVD release that the movie will appear in the music store? I love this movie and can't wait to get my hands on it.

P.S. - Once a movie is downloaded is the buyer licensed to burn it to a DVD or is it only for viewing on the computer or video iPod if you have one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The Movie industry determine what movies are released when via iTunes, not Apple.

No, unlike music you can not burn movies to DVD at this time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook
rent the movie from blockbuster and rip it in handbrake. then you can import it into itunes and watch it there and also make a dvd to watch using toast.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
rent the movie from blockbuster and rip it in handbrake. then you can import it into itunes and watch it there and also make a dvd to watch using toast.

This activity is illegal and should not be done, and can not be talked about on these forums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.