CD/DVD burning program

Reaction score
What's a good free usable sexy gui'd program for mac that can burn audio cds, isos, and data cds?

Reaction score
iTunes will burn audio cd's.

Im not 100% sure with this one but Disc Utility will create a disc image which I think can be converted to an iso without too much hassle (someone please add to this if I'm mistaken).

As for data cds, well iDVD should cover that.

You can also create a burn folder on the desktop and drag anything into it which you then insert a blank CD or DVD and hit the Burn button.

So, all this can be achieved on your Mac straight from out of the box.

Reaction score
You can also create a burn folder on the desktop and drag anything into it which you then insert a blank CD or DVD and hit the Burn button. So, all this can be achieved on your Mac straight from out of the box.

That is one of the things I love about Mac - the basic OS does so much!! Thanks for the tip.

Reaction score
Another way I sometimes use is to just have a new folder with the files I want to burn and then I insert a blank disc, drag the folder to the disc icon, then drag the disc icon to the trash - which turns into the Burn icon...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.