Apple.com vs. Reseller - Pros and Cons?

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
I'm thinking about meeting Fed Ex, half way, hehehehe.

Reaction score
i got my macbook off amazon.com back in august. they always seem to have a 100$ rebate on their macbooks and such. it ended up costing me 999 for the base model
then i upgraded to 2gb ram.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I'm thinking about meeting Fed Ex, half way, hehehehe.

lol Why not take a day off to blissfully wait by the window to wait for the Fed Ex truck???

I did that with my when I ordered my 1st apple product, my pink 1G ipod mini...I was so 'effin excited!

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
lol Why not take a day off to blissfully wait by the window to wait for the Fed Ex truck???

I did that with my when I ordered my 1st apple product, my pink 1G ipod mini...I was so 'effin excited!

Well, that's the most excellent idea. On problem, though......it's being delivered to where I work.....:eek:neye:

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
Shipping companies are so retarded. My MBP was in Middletown, PA and they sent it to Memphis. UPS does the same kind of thing, the morons, sending stuff to their "hubs" or whatever. Could've had the blasted thing, already!!

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
It's here and I'm typing on an ULTRA sexy keyboard!! Man, this thing is nice!!! The only thing that bothers me, and I suppose it can be classified as trivial, is some light leakage across the bottom of the screen. Other than that, this thing seems to be quite awesome!

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
Don't know why I bother to keep asking questions in this thread. May as well start a new one, for each, like everyone else. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but I was wondering how to rename files. How does one change the name of an image file. I just don't get it....

OP
Warren
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reefed 2.33Ghz 17" MBP
It's easy, as long as the file is in Finder. It will not work when it's on the Desktop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.