macbook video card help

Reaction score
Hi people....i am from brazil and want to buy a macbook ....but worried about video card memory...does it use shared video memory? (from the main memory) if so...can i allocate more or less memory for the video card? the questions coz i play flight simulator and its important issue for this game.
i could buy 2gb of ram and alocate 512 for the video card?

gotta know this cause this computer costs more than twice the price it is in the usa here..

thanks

OP
M
Reaction score
does what? allocates main memory for the video card? what's the amount of memory it allocates? isnt it possible to allocate more or less memory?

M

MacHeadCase

It's all in the specs that I linked you to. And I don't think you can allocate more memory for video RAM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro
My Macbook can play World of Warcraft just fine, so its better then people say. Depending on how new/old the sim is, it may run fine.

Reaction score
My macbook plays Halo, Half-life 2, Sin: Episodes, and Unreal Tournament 2004 just fine. Of course, it plays flawlessly when i crank down the settings and play in windowed mode.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.