Right click search google

Reaction score
Within Safari when you right click once highlighted an item you can click search google, any way to get it to search .co.uk instead of .com?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
timboellis1, I recommend Inquisitor. It allows you to configure exactly what sites you want to search. By default, it automatically searches Google.com, but you can easily change that in the Safari preferences. Inquisitor also allows you to add multiple(I don't know a limit) sites to automatically search while you type. I hope this helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
timboellis1, I recommend Inquisitor. It allows you to configure exactly what sites you want to search. By default, it automatically searches Google.com, but you can easily change that in the Safari preferences. Inquisitor also allows you to add multiple(I don't know a limit) sites to automatically search while you type. I hope this helps.

I use this program too, it works flawlessly in safari and is a great little aid.

Reaction score
By default, it automatically searches Google.com, but you can easily change that in the Safari preferences.

How? A search of the web (via Google, of course :) ) and a search of Apple.com didn't turn up any easy solutions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
ToddG, go to the Safari preferences, select the Search tab, and change the source to another locale of Google or Yahoo, or click Edit Sites and change it to what you want.

Reaction score
Come on ... you're teasing me now right? :)

This is what I get when I choose Safari->Preferences

safariprefs.png

There is no search tab.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You might have an old vesion of Inquisitor. You might want to try downloading the newest version. It should look like this:
Picture1.png

Reaction score
I don't have Inquisitor. :) Mystery solved. :ninja:

I took your earlier statement (quoted by me above) to mean that the default search engine could be changed without Inquisitor. My bad, sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.