looking for users with XP on Macbook...

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking of buying my first Mac :)
for the past 15 years years i worked with PC in Programming, Networking, Graphics, Audio, Video. today i have a businees for computers help services.

My big Question is if there someone who been working enough time with XP over macbook. I have a freind who bought macbook pro 15" and helped him install the bootcamp with XP. I didn't had much time to work on the macbook with the XP, but i noticed in the little time i had with it that Windows get freezes for example when I entered the display properties...

is someone had been working with XP over macbook enough time that can tell how is the system runing?

have a wonderful day,
Shablool.

Reaction score
I use WinXP both through Boot Camp and through Parallels. I've experienced no real problems with either. I use the Boot Camp installation for playing games (Parallels does not support Direct3D), and I use the Parallels virtual machine to run IE (for sites that require ActiveX) and legacy WinXP apps that I haven't converted yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.