Network problem.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if it's in right place but I hope it is.

So my problem is that I can't find network anymore. It was in finder's menu before but after my 1.5 years old nephew did something in my macbook it's gone and I can't get it back nowhere :S

Can anyone help me, please?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i'm not exactly sure, but you probably want to check system preferences. there's a network preference in there, but since i haven't played with it, i'm not sure if that's what that's for.

also, have you rebooted since then?

and, how would an 18 month old baby be able to do anything to a macbook besides drool, get cookie on it, or fall on it.

edit: and by the way, welcome to the forums!

Reaction score
Go to Finder>Go>Connect To Server and look to the right of the box, next to the + sign. Click the icon that looks like a clock and in the drop-down menu you should hopefully see the address of your networked computer and if it's there just click on it and hit the Connect button.

This should fix your problem.

OP
T
Reaction score
I tried network preference but I didn't find anything that would fix this problem. Maybe it's because I can't use it right or something.

I also rebooted but that didn't help as well.

An 18 month old baby can just push the buttons and do anything without knowing he did something. :D

Edit:

Go to Finder>Go>Connect To Server and look to the right of the box, next to the + sign. Click the icon that looks like a clock and in the drop-down menu you should hopefully see the address of your networked computer and if it's there just click on it and hit the Connect button.

This should fix your problem.

It says connection failed.

Edit2 : I got it back now :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.