Safari Customization

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
Alright, this sounds really dumb, i know, but I just got my PB back from applecare today with the new HDD and keyboard and i was trying to get my computer back to how it was before (bookmarks, settings, etc) and for some reason I cant remeber how to change the top of safari. Is there a way to change the order of the buttons. I would like mine to be "back, forward, reload/stop, home, address bar, search bar" but for some reason I cant figure out how to change the order. If anyoe cant help that would be great...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
View > Customize Adress Bar.

OP
ste6168
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
View > Customize Adress Bar.

yeah, see i dont have that option for some reason.... i thought i used to, but maybe that was on 10.4 and for some reason they didnt reinstall my 10.4 but put back on 10.3.4. my 10.4 CD is at school so i will have to wait and see if thats the problem. anyone know if thats it? not having 10.4 installed??

M

MacHeadCase

I think so yes. The Safari version that came with Panther (10.3.x) was pretty limited compared to Tiger's Safari.

OP
ste6168
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah, thats kind of what I thought... guess I am gonna make the drive to school to get my panther disks... :sigh:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.