GarageBand Loops

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" Core 2 Duo - 2.16 GHz - 2Gb RAM - 256 Mb Graphics
When I open up garageband and look to drag some loops into the timeline, it says I have no loops on my system, but they are in the audio folder. I really dont want to drag and drop loops from the audio folder to garageband. How can I get GarageBand to find my loops?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Just browse for them using the Loops browser... click on the eyeball icon at the bottom of the GarageBand window.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
When I click on the little eye icon, it says no loops are on my system, please reinstall them...But really, I got into my hd/library/audio/apple loops/apple and they are all in there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Well, if they aren't showing up in GarageBand... but you have them on your system, just select all the loops and drag and drop them onto the loops browser to install them.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok I tried reinstalling garageband and loops but still nothing. Then I tried dragging the loop files into garageband but it asked to either dont inport the loops, import loops with new names, or replace loops with new loops. Garageband isnt finding the loops for some reason, is there anythig I can do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.