Can't Delete 2 items on desktop!

Reaction score
untitled1wt8.png

I cannot delete those following 2 items in the pictures. I've tried everything! Restarting the computer, Shutting Down, None of the applications that are running have to do with those 2 items. For the ownership & Permissions i have read & write.

What can i do to delete these 2 items??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
They are basically disk drives or virtual drives mounted by the system. You have to unmount them if you want to remove the symbolic links from the Desktop.

Right click(Ctrl + Click)) on AdobePhotoshop10en_US and select Eject "AdobePhotoshop10en_US"

You can do the same with the other.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.16GHz
It also works if you drag them to the trashcan which will no longer be a trashcan but a disc eject symbol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Try relaunching Finder. Hit Command+Option+Esc and choose to relaunch it there. You may also wan to go to: User->Library->Preferences and delete the file "com.apple.finder.plist", then log out and log back in.

OP
G
Reaction score
Try relaunching Finder. Hit Command+Option+Esc and choose to relaunch it there. You may also wan to go to: User->Library->Preferences and delete the file "com.apple.finder.plist", then log out and log back in.

I think that Adobe finally deleted once i deleted the .plist..dunno cause i didnt try to delete it was just gone from my desktop:p

I still cannot delete CIFS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
With Finder in focus, go to Preferences and click on the General tab. Then uncheck the box next to Connected Servers.
Then log and log back in again, just to be sure the connected server is removed from the desktop

OP
G
Reaction score
With Finder in focus, go to Preferences and click on the General tab. Then uncheck the box next to Connected Servers.
Then log and log back in again, just to be sure the connected server is removed from the desktop

Thanks Man!! +rep

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.