Website Builder?

Reaction score
Will my Macbook Pro come with built in software to design a website? If so, how good, versatile, and powerful is the software? Thanks!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
Yes. all new macs come with iLife 06 and iWeb, website building software, is included in that suite. here is an example of what iWeb can make:

Here

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
All you truly need is a text editor and some web design knowledge.

iWeb might come with OSX but you have to buy it whereas a text editor comes free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Yes, but within limits. It uses prebuilt templates for different design types. If you don't want to use them, then you're sort of SOL. I still use netscape 6 Composer for a lot of basic web stuff, but Dreamweaver is nice, although not free.

OP
L
Reaction score
Yes, but within limits. It uses prebuilt templates for different design types. If you don't want to use them, then you're sort of SOL. I still use netscape 6 Composer for a lot of basic web stuff, but Dreamweaver is nice, although not free.

ok cool thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
There is also RapidWeaver.
You can download and try the demo first, and if you like it it is only $40 (considerably cheaper than Dreamweaver)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.