tRANSFERING OUTLOOK MAIL

Reaction score
Hello,

I will now be getting my imac on Friday so on my PC I use outlook any suggestions on how to transfer my mail from my Outlook 2003 to to Mac I will be using MS Entorage or what ever the Mac outlook version is.
The reason I ask is I am sure i done it before but it was a drawn out process, anyone know of any tools etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz Core 2 Duo
I believe there's a commecial tool for this, but I didn't want to spend any money doing this.

I've got almost a gig of emails in Outlook on my PC and need to transfer them to Entourage. A free converter would be smashing :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
You're looking for Outlook2Mac. I used this tool when I switched and believe me, it's completely worth the $10: simple, intuitive, and fast.

Good luck!

OP
T
Reaction score
Well i managed to crack it.

I downloaded thunderbird for the PC then imported my outlook messages and contacts.

I then went to the mail folder located doc and settings profile name - application data - thunderbird-profiles then added the file extention to the files to .mbox then apparantly you can then drag these onto entorage in the mac and then this will import it into entorage

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.