Is 802.11n comming to Airport?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
I have a new MacBook Core 2 Duo, and as you know Apple snuck a Draft 802.11n Airport card into this model. I am interested in buying an Airport Extreme Base Station, to replace my old Dell Router, but am worried that at MacWorld '07 they will introduce a new Base Station. Should I take the plunge and go ahead and buy the current one, and if their is an update can I exchange it? Or should I wait and see what is to come at MacWorld.
Opinions are greatly accpeted. Thanks in advance.

:mac:
DavisCollins

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There's no telling what Apple will do at this point. I'd just wait it out until after Macworld just to be safe. There have been reports of constraints in the Airport supply which often means an update, but it can also be nothing at all.

OP
DavisCollins
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
any other opinions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I'd say wait. Macworld is less than 2 weeks away. It won't hurt if you wait a bit. If they don't come out with anything new then I'd say go ahead and buy the current model :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
Reaction score
If you already have something that does the job just fine, then I'd say wait. if they come out with something new, then you haven't missed a chance, and if they don't, what did you lose in the meantime?

OP
DavisCollins
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well the dell router i have right now wont let me print from my windows desktop computer. but i guess i will wait. and pluss if they release leopard and ilife 07 at macworld then i wont have enough money to buy those if i buy the router. i guess ill wait.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.