New iPod Shuffle durability

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook 700MH, Mac mini 1.66GH core duo, iPod 5G 60Gig
Hi all,

So I've been using the iPod radio remote for awhile now with my full sized iPod 5G and have been happy with it until it broke. I've had it a little over a year and have some trouble with the clip coming right of the remote, it always just snapped back into place until now. So I'm thinking I'll get a shuffle, it's the same size I'm already used to and I won't need the big clunky one in my pocket all the time. Question is: do the shuffles have the same problem with the clip snapping off easily? If they do I might look into alternative remotes. Thanks.

Reaction score
My friend has the new shuffle and it's so small, you can literally swallow it. It's made of aluminum so it's more durable. The worst I've seen so far is the clip being shipped bent and that's it. Overall this is an awesome iPod for it's size and durability.

OP
trp_m
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook 700MH, Mac mini 1.66GH core duo, iPod 5G 60Gig
My friend has the new shuffle and it's so small, you can literally swallow it. It's made of aluminum so it's more durable. The worst I've seen so far is the clip being shipped bent and that's it. Overall this is an awesome iPod for it's size and durability.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.