Airport Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
I just got my wonderful MacBook this morning :) It connected to my WPA-PSK encrypted network right off the bat and worked most of the day. Then, all of the sudden it won't connect to my wireless network anymore. With or without encryption it won't work. It keeps saying, "There was an error joining the Airport network "Home".

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to more appropriate forum

OP
thefarky
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D 1G 15"
I had a similar problem with my MPB and AP extreme, but it "went away" after a day or two. I did reboot my MBP, airport, and cable modem when it happened, only 2 or 3 times. has worked fine for about a week now. It was frustrating, as it happened in the first couple days, was getting worried my MBP or airport might be defective. It also works with my sons IBM thinkpad.

Hope it works for you as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.