mac os 9.2.2 with netscape 6

Reaction score
I have recently started having problems with my computer freezing when I am online and try to go from the original page into a second page and back to original....freezes completely......I have had a mac for about three years and am completely unaware of how to fix anything on it as it does not give any support pages whatsoever.....ha......have cleaned out the internet files, contained the bookmarks into a much smaller file with about six bookmarks....am not particularly happy with netscape but it was installed for me in place of IE5 ....am with sbcglobal with the main connection right across the street from where I live so speed no problem....any suggestions? obvious I do understand Microsoft somewhat but mac no

Reaction score
You need to increase the application memory for Netscape, The factory defalt for Netscape is way to low, Ive raise mine several times. No problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.