• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Fantasy Football Superbowl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
So I made it to the Superbowl in my fantasy league. Here is a picture of the matchup I have . My team is the Brandywine Ballerz. I hope I can win it so I have the bragging rights to all my co-workers. What do you guys think?

superbowlmatchup.jpg

Reaction score
Onw question... Do mac geeks like football? (sorry if I hurt anyones feelings..) Oh, and nice computer.. 10gb of ram...

OP
SunsetRoadzter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Football rocks!!!

I love football it rocks. The mac addiction is happening everywhere!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yep Im in the playoffs on both my leagues that I am in.. next year we should make a mac forums league.. that would rock :) Let us know if you win! One of my leagues this is the last week and the other league next week will be the last week... so I guess we'll see how it goes! :)

OP
SunsetRoadzter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yep Im in the playoffs on both my leagues that I am in.. next year we should make a mac forums league.. that would rock :) Let us know if you win! One of my leagues this is the last week and the other league next week will be the last week... so I guess we'll see how it goes! :)

+1 on sitting up a mac fourm fantasy league.

OP
SunsetRoadzter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Well I lost the super bowl it was a close game.

Picture-2.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.