• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everybody here at Mac-forums...

I'm relatively new here and first found this place looking for some help which I got! Now I'm roaming around here daily and find it a very nice place to talk about computers. Plus the people here are GREAT (except the one guy who gave me negative rep for no reason whatsoever
rofl.gif
).

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great Christmas (if you're offended by that word, get over it
tongue.gif
). And, I hope Santa brings all of you something good from the Apple Store!

Late...

~Bones

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Merry Christmas to you CrossBones and to all the members here at Mac Forums!

...Dennis

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
Anyway, I hope everybody has a great Christmas (if you're offended by that word, get over it

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone.

As for those that are offended by the word Christmas... well I don't care if you celebrate it or not its still Christmas. I'm not offended by those who celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or even Festivus for that matter. So I will say Merry Christmas AND Happy Holidays so everyone can enjoy the season
santaxi9.png

M

MacHeadCase

CrossBones, I'm a smilie freak too! (see attachment below)

And a very merry Xmas to you and a wonderful new year as well.

The same message for all Mac-Forums member and staff!

FilleDance.gif

M

MacHeadCase

Doh! Wrong smilie (although you might like it anyway)! Here's the correct one...

traineaulunaire.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
merry christmas and happy Hanukkah to everybody, and all the other holidays!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
¡Feliz Navidad! Glückliche Weihnachten!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Happy Holidays everyone!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
marry christmas to everyoone. hope everyone gets what they want :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
merry Christmas!

frohe Weihnachten!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Happy Holidays everyone!! :)

You said it perfect.. Not everyone celebrates christmas. In my opinion this thread should be "happy holidays" not "merry christmas" but thats just me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
Happy Ramahanukkwanzmas!

Reaction score
From me also: Merry Christmas to all forum members! Looking forward to spending part of next year with all of you also!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33 Macbook Pro, 2gb Ram, 120gb hdd
merry christmas / happy hannukah everyone!

delete as applicable

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
Happy (insert holiday that applies to you here) Everyone!

There got my bases covered! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I'd just like to say thank you to the forum staff for this forum and to all it's members . I have learned a lot by reading your posts and feel even more at home with my iMac than I did a month or so ago.

Merry MacChirstmas and a Happy New Year to you all

Reaction score
To everyone at Mac-Forums.com, please accept, without obligation, my well-wishes for a pleasant non-denominational wintertime holiday, festival, and/or observance of your choice.

In addition, and also without any obligation whatsoever, allow me to take this opportunity to inform you that I will be hoping you have a happy, peaceful, and/or prosperous 2007 while still recognizing and respecting that you, your family, your culture, your religion, and/or your country of origin may or may not adhere to the Julian calendar.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.