mac marware and ava softpads

Reaction score
need some protection for the macbook.
i have an incase, but for general use, while its open, i need some kind of cover.

i dont like the look of the isheild, from iskin?

but ive been looking at the ava softpads and marware wrist protection. what are peoples views on these and is one better than the other?

also anywhere i can get them in the uk as looking on the marware site im abit worried about the tax situation when shipping the product.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I'm pretty unhappy with the marware ones, it's pealing up at the corners, and the cloth that comes with it isn't really useful for anything.

.. but I have black, and my friend has the white one, and he loves it? So who knows.. just my .02.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
not that i saw? if you look at the marware, it has little divits on the bottom where the screen closes down to make sure the screen closes down (they're on each side of the button on the trackpad, rougly 1" x .2"), and my friends white one has start discoloration in those 2 tiny spots.

the pad itself though looks good as new.

Reaction score
i agree with spiccy the marware pads seems to peel off and start curling after awhile meaning the pad wont stick to your notebook all the time you have to keep pressing on it. No dirt on the pad, but I was not satisfied, I would look else where. in the end I took the pad off and had enough of it

Reaction score
I have marware and they have not peeled on me. The reason they peel on people is they try to reinstall it more than once. This takes the stickiness off everytime you peel off the pad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I've never removed or moved mine - still in the same place it has been since minute 1 - and it's peeling up in 7 spots. :/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.