Will these apps run on this Macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Hi all,

I'm trying to pick a Macbook. I'm thinking I'm going to get a refurbed one. I was looking at the white MB with 1 G Ram and, 80 G HD, a 2 g Intel 2 Core duo and a 13" screen.

My question is: will Photoshop and dreamweaver run okay on this machine or do I need more RAM or HD? If so do I need the black MB or could getting the extra 1 G RAM be sufficient? I really need the cheapest workable option. I'll be using this a little for personal use, mostly to do web design at which I'm a total newbie.

And BTW, I've never had any mac's before but been wanting one a long time. :)

This is my first post here, so thanks a lot in advance, ya'll!

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks! I went ahead and ordered it. It will be here tomorrow. What a great Christmas present for me! Yipee!

Now I just need to learn how to use it. Exactly where do I start anyways? Will it come with an quick start guide, LOL?

B

Baddison

refurbished core 2 duo? where?

"I'm trying to pick a Macbook. I'm thinking I'm going to get a refurbed one. I was looking at the white MB with 1 G Ram and, 80 G HD, a 2 g Intel 2 Core duo and a 13" screen."

Where did you find refurbished Macbook Intel Core 2 Duos? Apple site only has Intel Core Duos refurbished...

I ask because I have been looking for a refurbished black Macbook Intel Core 2 Duo.

-thanks

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

"I'm trying to pick a Macbook. I'm thinking I'm going to get a refurbed one. I was looking at the white MB with 1 G Ram and, 80 G HD, a 2 g Intel 2 Core duo and a 13" screen."

Where did you find refurbished Macbook Intel Core 2 Duos? Apple site only has Intel Core Duos refurbished...

I ask because I have been looking for a refurbished black Macbook Intel Core 2 Duo.

-thanks

Maybe I screwed up! Sorry I was looking everywhere and am not sure that's what I saw. It's possible it was there and was sold. But as you prob know that's the specs for the new ones. I gave up on the refurbed ones b/c the new one would cost the same after I added the memory I needed to a refurbed one. Sorry if I lead you on a wild goose chase. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.