iweb question

Reaction score
I recently started my trial 2 month .mac account. I have some pages up but when i try to access the site from another computer it asks for a password and login. Why is that, I want the site to be able to be viewed by all. Is it becuase I am on the trial 2 month account? Thanks for the help in advance:tusks:

Reaction score
I recently started my trial 2 month .mac account. I have some pages up but when i try to access the site from another computer it asks for a password and login. Why is that, I want the site to be able to be viewed by all. Is it becuase I am on the trial 2 month account? Thanks for the help in advance:tusks:

First off, where do you have your pages and are they web pages done with iweb? If so they should be in a folder called Web and inside that there should be 2 folders named RSS and Sites...your web page will be inside the Sites folder.

Just how are you trying to access it from "another computer"? it should be from a web browser in which you have typed:

http://web.mac.com/yourusername

You can check the paths from your computer by clicking on the idisk.

OP
J
Reaction score
They posted fine

They posted fine and I am using that URL to access the site. I can see it on my computer I created it on once I publish it. When I try to access it from my other computer in my home the website tries to get me to enter a password to view the site.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.