Wireless Broadband for Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15'' 1.5 ghz 2GB ram, 80 GB HD
I dont know if this the right place to ask but well..
ok i want to get the wireless broadband service as far as i know only sprint and verizon offers it and went to their website and the cards are not mac compatible
its there a company that offers this service for mac in the US?

thanks

:headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Sory to say, but there is no card that works. There is also no place to put a card. As of right now, the best option os to get a pone with bluetooth, and a data plan and to dial up via you cell phone. Haven't done it myself, but I have seen it done and it's pretty slick.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15'' 1.5 ghz 2GB ram, 80 GB HD
ah too bad..
not bad idea the cellphone, but dont like the idea of connecting to a dial up speed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15, 1Gb RAM, 100GBHD, 2 Perfoma636CD, Apple, Apple IIe, + 2 PC, XP Pro 64bit, & ThinkPad
Get a Bluetooth Phone, Sony Ericcsons are the best to use with Mac. You can sync address book, ical, and they are awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
I use my Bluetooth Blackberry Pearl 8100 through TMOBILE and get wirless speeds upto 180K on the road driving. But the Macbook pro has the Express card slot and the old powerbooks have a PCMCIA card slot. Verizon currently has software for the MAC for the MBP express card slot.... Soon Nextel/Verizon will have the same. Just a matter of time. But only the MBP's have the slots to be used.

For the Blackberry guys, Look here

www.fibble.org

thats all i can say.

Good luck :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15, 1Gb RAM, 100GBHD, 2 Perfoma636CD, Apple, Apple IIe, + 2 PC, XP Pro 64bit, & ThinkPad
I have Nextel, I’m anxious. I’ve been chugging along with Bluetooth on my i605.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Sory to say, but there is no card that works. There is also no place to put a card. As of right now, the best option os to get a pone with bluetooth, and a data plan and to dial up via you cell phone. Haven't done it myself, but I have seen it done and it's pretty slick.

This is only the case if you have a macbook, with the macbook pro there is a express card slot, I am not sure if Verizon has updated to meet the new technology but when we got it for my dads dell they had the option to order one for a powerbook (which would work in any windows or mac computer with a card slot) for an extra $20... its a special order.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.