fun little game!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
i found this game that could waste hours of your life lol. its pretty fun. its called linerider :black: if you get mad at work or something its great to releve stress

heres the link

www.linerider.org

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
so i started playing it yesterday a few minutes after this was posted... i still don't understand it that well... i never get to do anything cool like the demos.

Reaction score
Nice little game - thanks (although I think my angles were too steep - I kept stopping the sled).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
saw a link to this on yahoo some weeks back. It's such a creative game, but so darn hard to keep the guy on his sled. The new version (link found just above the actual game) has a boost line tool, which is quite funny. Good too, is that is has an eraser tool.

Some of the example vids are pretty amazing. Just wish I had the time and patience to develop one like that - and that the guy stays on the sled after landing.

This game is like Sonic meets Skifree (anyone remember that classic game on windows when you were younger?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro (2010) 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM
Just played it on-line, i love it !! i should be studying for exams !!!

..Although no download for mac ??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.