Mac Dialer & Recorder

P

PTaubman

Greetings!

I am looking for an app that will allow me to dial via Apple's USB modem and record the call. I am involved with a lot of conference calls (where I listen, not necessarily talk) and I would like to record them as mp3 or some other audio file.

Shareware is fine, and commercial software is also ok. I know there are a lot of these apps on Windows machines, but I want it on my Mac

An extra bonus would be the capability to set the time to make this call in the event I am not home at the time of the call.

Thanks for your help!

Paul.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
skype. you can pay for minutes and you can get a number.

OP
P

PTaubman

Use existing phone line

I appreciate the idea of using Skypes, but it is not the type of solution for which I am looking.

I would like to use my existing phone line instead of paying extra for Skypes. In addition, I prefer the quality of the wired lines verses some of the 'tin' sounding quality from Skyes.

When I searched the archives, I did not see an application that allows for dialing via the modem and recording.

Thanks!

Paul.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.