Mac Messenger - Personal/Corporate Accounts

Reaction score
I've totally screwed up my messenger :(

Since I've had my Mac I've only been using the Personal list one and I have Mac Messenger to automatically open and sign in when I switch my machine on.

I put just an account name and password into the Corporate one along with the Personal one and now when I start my machine up, the Personal account won't automatically sign in.

Instead, both the Personal and Corporate accounts windows both open and I have the option to sign in.

Now, I no longer need the Corporate account messenger, and only want to use the Personal messenger, however, I can't delete the data from the Corporate accounts window because I get an error saying I have to have an email address etc in there now.

How can I delete the Corporate account so my Personal account automatically signs in again?

Can anyone help out? :eek:neye: :( :(

OP
L
Reaction score
Sorry about that post above - I've just found the solution.

For future reference simply delete the following file in the correct User/Library/Preferences/Microsoft folder:

com.microsoft.Messenger.plist

Reaction score
Problem with corporate Microsoft

Hi,

I found com.microsoft.Messenger.plist as well, however I don't find anything to re-enable my corporate account.

Would you advice me what to do ????

Thank you very much in advance

Sorry about that post above - I've just found the solution.

For future reference simply delete the following file in the correct User/Library/Preferences/Microsoft folder:

com.microsoft.Messenger.plist

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.