Just not getting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D
Ice Cream Man: Ok, half the issue. The terminal application doens't have a BOLD (or italic) or anything choice else for this font. Why? I want it to be bold... much more readable that way... looks good on Windows.

Why do I need to install additional software to make a mouse work correctly?

Reaction score
Ice Cream Man: Ok, half the issue. The terminal application doens't have a BOLD (or italic) or anything choice else for this font. Why? I want it to be bold... much more readable that way... looks good on Windows.

Why do I need to install additional software to make a mouse work correctly?
See below troll!

Good God. Sell the d*** thing already!

...then you can be very happy when you want to shut down your windows machine and you can click "START"...
rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15, 1Gb RAM, 100GBHD, 2 Perfoma636CD, Apple, Apple IIe, + 2 PC, XP Pro 64bit, & ThinkPad
because each of those are actually different fonts.

Lucida Console Bold
Lucida Console Italic

MOUSE = PREFERENCE not FACT. There for it's not either correct, or incorrect, and I told you I'm working on it. IS MY NAME GOOGLE??? OR SPOTLIGHT?

And MouseZoom isn't actually a program, or a driver, it just exposes a preference range that is ALREADY there.

Reaction score
Why do you guys continue to argue this clown? Isn't it obvious there is nothing any of us can say that will satisfy him? He's a M$ lover...OK get on with your bad self.

Get lost troll.

I agree a MOD needs to close this thread. It's very counter productive at this point.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33 Macbook Pro, 2gb Ram, 120gb hdd
But you can tab through windows, thats my entire point, you havent taken the time to learn these things. I did read all your previous posts, my point was that surely if you are spending that much money and purchasing a system you have not used before, you would try it out beforehand, and you would have noticed that the home and end keys are not on separate buttons. One of the things that attracted me to the mbp was the keyboard layout on a mac, but I certainly wouldn't have bought it without giving it a test drive first.

I fail to see how clicking start, programs and then launching an application is any easier than just clicking on an icon in the dock or in the applications folder. Just the way that the files are stored are easier for a novice and much easier to find than on windows.

I just think it is far too early to be making the complaints you are making as you havent given it a fair chance, and most of the problems you have with it you should have checked out before you bought it.

I am still getting used to my Mac and so far loving every minute of it, but that is only because I am approaching it with an open mind and not expecting it to be any more than it is, which is just an OS that allows me to open and install the programs I want to use with minimum fuss. The advantage is, it looks and works good, but only if you give it a chance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
This thread has gone on long enough.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.