Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
Okay so I have my AOL mail, .mac mail, and University mail linked in my Mail thingy... SO i can receive all incoming messages but can only send out of my AOL mail. I know or am pretttttttty sure everything is set up right any help would be great

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you want to send via a different account, you may have to change your outgoing server. Since you have mulitple accounts, you likely have a drop down menu in your Mail prefs that will facilitate this.

Picture 1.png

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
right but i have these three accounts and would like to be able to send out going messages on each account

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
right but i have these three accounts and would like to be able to send out going messages on each account
you have to make sure that the outgoing server information is correct for all of them. They usually go to the default account's server information

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You will still be able to send from mulitiple accounts, though you will have to select the correct server for the apropriate account. You can also change the server from the compose window.

Picture 2.png

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
right they are setup up correctly i sued to be able to send out on them i dont know why i cant now

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
If you look in the screen shot from D3v1L80Y, you can change which account sends the outgoing message by changing it in the Account drop down menu of your message window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.