charger problems

Reaction score
ok so i have a powerbook g4 and the past like.. year or so the charger has been pretty janky. i bought it a while ago so it doesn't have that magnetic one... well anyways.. its getting harder and harder to charge it.. i dont know if it's because of my laptop or if it's because of the charger.. it's been through a lot.. i usually hafta twist the power connector to get it to light up and charge.. but recently.. the past couple days.. its been so hard to get it lit up.. as we speak its plugged in but not charging.. could anyone shed light on what the problem most likely is? the charger or the laptop... the area where i charge the laptop is very slightly dented in but it's been like that it hasn't been THIS bad... so now im reaching out to you fellow forum chatters for any advice/help.. i should go to hte apple store but i'm amidst my finals right now so i have no time...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
at the end of the wires they are probably tearing inside which will make it not work.. happened to alot of my chargers

OP
V
Reaction score
once again matt you've come to my rescue.. haha. thanks.. so i guess i need to go buy a new charger eh? do they sell the magnetic ones?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
hmm im not sure they may only be fore the macbooks? you should look into that though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.