I need a GBA emulator >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YRFN

I've looked everywhere and cant find one, IF someone knows where I can get one free, I'll make love to them :)

Also - it need to work on Max OS X 10.3.9

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
An actual GBA should be pretty cheap to buy since the DS and DS lite are now out. Gameboy Micro is another alternative and should play all GBA games. DS's will play GBA games, but don't support multiplay.

I think you should at least own the handheld. If you like the games, support the companies by buying their products. It won't cost you all that much, and will run better than any emulator.

Sure, it's hard to beat 'free' games, but paying for your games will make it much more satisfying - not to mention, legal.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yeah, like dtownley, i was going to say that my DS emulates GBA games... :p
pretty much emulates a number of games from the n64 too.

OP
Y

YRFN

I have 2 Gamecubes, a DS, a Gameboy Advance, SP, SNES and well over $4000 worth of games total - I just wanna be able to play the games while I do my online work, and gamesharks are fun to **** with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.