Why won't apple make a black keyboard and mouse?

Reaction score
I wish they made another choice besides the white. Black would go so much better with my Macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
Reaction score
That is what I want too, I don't like the white keyboard and mice, I want them wireless in black too. I have blackbooks and the white just doen't cut it with me...:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
That is what I want too, I don't like the white keyboard and mice, I want them wireless in black too. I have blackbooks and the white just doen't cut it with me...:(

I dont understand... why do you HAVE to have an apple keyboard and mouse? Why not get some logitech equiptment or something?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
Logitech and Microsoft

I dont understand... why do you HAVE to have an apple keyboard and mouse? Why not get some logitech equiptment or something?

+1,000 on that!!! Apple is my main company for hardware but there keyboards and mice are totally lame. The keyboard screams carpal tunnel syndrome and there mice are medicore at best. I perfer Logitech and Microsoft in that category. Thats my 2 cents!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
+1,000 on that!!! Apple is my main company for hardware but there keyboards and mice are totally lame. The keyboard screams carpal tunnel syndrome and there mice are medicore at best. I perfer Logitech and Microsoft in that category. Thats my 2 cents!!

exactly how I feel... the only thing cool about apple keyboards and mice is the way they look, in other departments they totally blow in my opinion. Dont get me worng, i absolutely love the keyboard on my powerbook, but the new macbook (regular model) keyboard sucks... That would probably be the sole reason for em spending more and getting a macbook pro if I was in the market for one right now. As for the standalone keyboards though, i think they are entirely worse: not comfortable, stiff buttons, non-indented caps lock button, and they arent all that quiet while typing... I guess its all personal opinion, but thats mine... andyway or me right now, logitech mice are the shizz. Sure i think the mighty mouse integration thing is cool, but its not worth the headaches. at this moment I dont use an external keyboard with my powerbook, but on my PC I have a logitech keyboard/mouse set... Overall, I am extremely happy with this company. Thats my rant for the day, sorry lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.