• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How to get your New Mac CHEAPER!!!

R

rpeterson

Hey I just wanted to post and let you all know that I have a great source for new Powermacs that I would love to refer you to. You can actually save up to 200 dollars on a new mac. The deals are better on the higher end computers of course but there is money to be saved everywhere. If you are interested contact me at [email protected] with the subject line Computer Prices. Include in the body of the e-mail the Apple computer and or Apple software package you are interested in and I will send you possible prices. If you like the prices and want to buy I will direct you to my source a certified Apple dealer who can give you the lower price I have given you. All you have to do is give them the order number I have given you and you are on your way. Well hope you all find this information useful and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have question feel free to send those also.

Ryan Peterson
[email protected]

OP
K

kjellquist

hey Ryan..not accusing you of anything, but why can't you just post the dealer and contact info? holding this back makes this seem like a 'too good to be true' deal.

OP
W

WilliS

sounds like a "im in the government / education system" deal..... i know my dual g5 / ipod / 17in display was around $4100 but i got it for around $3600 i think...just cuz im a penn state student

OP
T

TylerMoney

The way to get the biggest discounts is knowing people on the inside....and you didn't hear that from me...jk....but really...knowing people helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.