URGENT HELP can't upgrade to OSX10.3.9 after reinstall OSX10.3

Reaction score
HELP~~~~

I just reinstall the OS X 10.3 panther and everythings goes well when i follow steps to put in Disc 1, 2 & 3. but when the system restart, it prompt list of software to update,I clicked ok and it was fine for updates of ipod, ical, isync.etc..but not for the itunes and OSX10.3 software updates!!

For itune, its prompt that due to system is not OSX10.3.9 and its cant update...(somethings like that) never mind for that, as for the OSX after i reinstall the version was OSX10.3.1 and i download upgrade software from apple webside to OSX10.3.2. But after i tried to upgrade combo verison that for OSX10.3.2 to OSX10.3.9 it upgraded halfway and prompt that application can't continue to upgrade....how come....

Before i reinstall the OSX 10 version was OSX10.3.9...

PLEASE HELP!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Just install Mac OS X Combined Update 10.3.9, this will bring you to 10.3.9. Then update all of the additionalo software. Don't forget to repair permissions after you are done.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.