• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New Leopard features

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
Other than those on the Apple website do you think there will be many new major features to Leopard? I know no one really knows but I've no experience with previous versions of OS X.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Apple says there will be more features that they were going to keep secret until its release. So its not just what is listed on the site or demonstrated in the keynote, but nobody will divulge any other info

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
And what is the release date for it ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple hasn't official given a date. They will probably announce the date at MacWorld in january

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
is there anyway to get these features with out buying it? and not doing anything illegal..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
is there anyway to get these features with out buying it? and not doing anything illegal..
No. Thats the whole reason why the make it and charge you for it

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
I'm buying it as soon as it comes out - I think considering what you get it's very fairly priced. I showed someone time machine last night . . . it's really got the "wow" factor!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.