Apple remote on Windows?

S

ssowy

Hi,

Wondering if anybody could help me.

I have an iMac at home, but I use a company-supplied Windows-based laptop at work. I was wondering if there was some way I could use the Apple Remote which came with my iMac with my Windows laptop. You see I do a lot of presentations at work, but I don't want to spring for a wireless presenter. Is there software out there that I can install on Windows to do that?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anybody could help me.

I have an iMac at home, but I use a company-supplied Windows-based laptop at work. I was wondering if there was some way I could use the Apple Remote which came with my iMac with my Windows laptop. You see I do a lot of presentations at work, but I don't want to spring for a wireless presenter. Is there software out there that I can install on Windows to do that?

Thanks!

I doubt it, their isnt anyway right now because apple (or someone else) has to make drives for the sensor on the mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.