Burn dvd/cd's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powermacG5 2.3ghz 2gig ram running logicpro7
Hi

is there any free programs out there for burning discs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
iTunes, iDVD, and Finder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
What about a cd burning program. I've just down-loaded disc burn but haven't used it yet...

Reaction score
For burning music or mp3 cds for your cd player, iTunes is the easiest way to go. To burn files on to a cd, insert your blank disk, drag the files you want on to it, then double click the cd icon and press the burn button in the corner of the window that comes up. You can also use the File > Burn Disc command. This also works for burning data Dvds. For burning movie discs for your dvd player, I've only used iDVD. It may not be very fast, but for me it always works, and it's super easy to throw together a dvd menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
What every one else has mentioned are good ideas, however, I'd highly recommend Roxio's Toast 7 Titanium.. You can burn anything with it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
Ok I put my items in a Burn folder and hit the burn button. Everything worked as it should. I did have to load up the burn folder and then insert the blank disc though. I had one in while loading up my burn folder and it kept asking me to insert a blank disc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.