Weird 'View Options' behaviour

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", 2GB ram, 500GB hd, 256MB Radeon x1600
I ran into something rather peculiar..

I set up different folders for desktop wallpapers and photographs and other images I might have and thought I'd set their view options so that I'd have darker background and the largest possible thumbnails so I can see what I have at a glance.

The thumbnails work as they're supposed to but for some reason the background color keeps changing at random everytime I re-open the folder.

Eg. for my wallpapers-folder I set a dark blue-ish gray background. Now the next time opened it the background was bright blue. The next time it was pink. Third time it was disgustingly tacky green (lol). Then at one point it was what I initially set it up to be but the next time it was bright blue again. (Now that I've flipping back and forth the folders it seems to rotate those afore mentioned colors..)

Anyone else ever noticed this?

OS X is 10.4.8 with all the recent updates installed. (I checked for updates as while typing this and none was to be found.)

cheers,

Reaction score
Folder Background Color Changes Randomly

I have the same problem. I notice there are no other responses to your question. If you have figured out how to solve the problem since you posted your question, please let me know the solution. Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.