World of Warcraft Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
Sadly I cannot find anywhere which is specific about this, sorry.

Well I have been playing the WoW trial and it is quite fun, a nice distraction when I have nothing to do. However I cannot find anywhere which says if WoW comes on a hybrid disk (ala FM2007 which has both mac and PC on one disk) or if I would need to buy a special mac version. I know Apple sell it but they charge £34.99 last time I checked, while play.com sell it for £9.99.

http://play.com/Games/PC/4-/185225/World_Of_Warcraft/Product.html

Anyone know? Any help is appreciated

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
I already played the trial, I thought it was a lot of fun :p, while I normally prefer more serious MMOs I found that WoW was much more pick up and play, it let me slow some time in and then walk away etc.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Yeah, they do come with both PC & Mac installer on one dvd disc or a couple disc spread across. But since you in the U.K., it might be different, but I don't see that that would be the case. I've never noticed any WoW discs that were one or the other. So you should be fine.

Side note: For the Horde!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.