Best Cover/Prevention for dirty wrist spots?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
Ok, I know I've raved about this in another post, and I hope I'm not violating any rules. But I just got a complete protection kit from shieldzone, and it goes on like tint on a car window - squeegy, solution and everything! It gets a little messy, but after it goes on, man - it's freaking awesome. I've been looking all over for a product like this because of the dirty wrist spots. It covers it completely, contrary to the images on their website. I used to use Mr. Clean Sponges all the time, which is awesome too - I still don't know how alcohol won't work but Mr. Clean will.
Anyway, I'll post pics if you guys want some. I do have one huge complaint though. The kit comes with a cover for the mousepad/trackpad, and because of the material, it doesn't allow for smooth movement, instead it catches your finger, kind of like in gym class in middle school when you fall and your skin hops across the wooden floor. So I took that off, but that's it.
If you do get it, make sure you are careful when putting on the front cover - I got little specks of blue fuzz in mine, and it's almost impossible to take off.
I am NOT a representative or sponsor or anything, just a very satisfied customer. I heard not so great things about the Marware wristpads, so I decided to fork over the extra dough for the real deal.
On their website it shows videos of people trying to poke pens through the material and failing. That's crazy! Anyway, I know all of you with white macbooks have the dirty wrist spots, so I just wanted to share!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
hmm sounds interesting. so its basically like a 3M clear braw that goes on a car?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro... 2.33GHz C2D, 2 gb ram. 120gb hd. 250gb external firewire HD
Wrist guard/ Key Guard

I bought the Marware cover. Fits perfect and is removable.. Also it is color coded for either the white or black macbook. I have white. I also bought a keyguard which is basically an overlay but it is a bit harder to type with. That is unless you have an external keyboard like the one I am typing on now. And for any smarties out there, I can't type that well so if there are any mistakes, BITE ME! :ninja: :mac: :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
can you post some pictures here? I am trying imagine what the macbook looks like in my head, but I cant.... Thanks!

D

DV'sG4

The only thing I use is a damp cloth cloth 2-3x a week on my laptop..and I try real hard to wash my hands before using my laptop..the only physical imperfection my computer has is a HUGE shiny spot on my trackpad and on some of the keys..but there's no stopping regular wear :eek:neye:

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
Yes kodorsean, I think I know what you are talking about, and yeah, it's something like that. Sure beats cleaning it every week.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Yes kodorsean, I think I know what you are talking about, and yeah, it's something like that. Sure beats cleaning it every week.

cool idea.. is it a pain to get it all lined up so it looks good?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.