White MAC books turning yellow?

Reaction score
Okay I just purchased a white MAC book in thursday. I was aware of this issue before, and i dont really mind tbh. Is there any way to prevent/stop the white macbooks turning yellow?

Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
Apple Addressed this and changed their case so you shouldnt have any problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
There's always this if you're picky, and/or don't trust your filthy palms. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
I'm tell you! shieldzone protection is the BEST!! Just installed it today - I don't think I'm allowed to refer to their website, so google it - it completely solves the dirty wrist problem! Also protects the cover, although I really hate the touchpad/mousepad cover part(can't seem to smoothly go over the touchpad). :yinyang: I am NOT a sponsor, or whatever for them - just a very satisfied customer.

D

DV'sG4

Apart from wear and tear scratches, the only thing wrong with my iBook is the thin line of dirt that gets caught between where the different pieces that make up the whole external "shell" meet...I want to get rid of it so bad, but I doubt there's any way..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.