• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

looking for wav files

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
so, i got it in my head that i need the original playstation startup sound in wav format.

i tried google with little luck.
"playstation startup sound download wav" was the string i used (with startup one word and two words, and with and without "wav").

seems like the old proliferation of wav sites from years back has dried up considerably.

anyone have any ideas?
i guess if all else fails, i can grab my mp3 player and hook it up to my ps2 using an rca > 1/8" plug adapter and boot up a ps1 game while recording line-in.

[edit]thinking about it, would be slightly more complex than that, maybe i can use line-out on my tv or hook the output from the ps2 to female/female adapters to the rca > 1/8" plug adapter[/edit]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.