Help Flash

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15'' 1.5 ghz 2GB ram, 80 GB HD
Im a newbie in flash and i downloded some templates in flash, made all the modifications to it but the thing the stage its out of line its to the left and doesnt look that good i want to center it, but when i try to make it bigger it mess it all out, its there a way to move it all together the whole scene without loosing its properties:headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Im a newbie in flash and i downloded some templates in flash, made all the modifications to it but the thing the stage its out of line its to the left and doesnt look that good i want to center it, but when i try to make it bigger it mess it all out, its there a way to move it all together the whole scene without loosing its properties:headphone
I am not quite sure what you are asking here (that was one heck of a run-on sentence you posted there :black: ).
Where did you download the template from?
What modifications did you make to it?
If you want to move multiple objects, you can 'shift+select' them and move them all at once.
Sometimes, especially when ActionScripting is involved, moving an item will cause the scene to not operate correctly.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15'' 1.5 ghz 2GB ram, 80 GB HD
the template its this one
http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/7144.html
when i open it in flash its a little to the left and the text its to small, i want to make bigger the scene to make the text bigger because like the way it is, a few lines of bigger text fills up all the space
thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.