ISO Missing Sync Review

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
So I've search through most of the threads on the forum about this and haven't found an response that tells me what I need to know....I'm looking into purchasing the Missing Sync to sync up my PocketPC with WM5, but I many people talk about the quirks and bugs that go along with the program. Does anyone have any personal experience working with this program that could tell about some of the problems that they have encountered? I am mostly concerned with the syncing my iCal and Mail/Address book information. Can anyone give me a good review?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I use The Missing Sync for my Palm Tungsten E, and it works great. I absolutely hate the Palm Desktop software for the Mac, and I love being able to use iCal and Address Book.

I hope that helps, even though it's not exactly what you're looking for.

I also found this review.

OP
NolaWegs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
Thanks for the attempt, unfortunately I have been getting mixed reviews from all over the web depending on the type of phone that is being used, which is why I am looking for phone-specific information.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz Core 2 Duo
I use a Windows Mobile 5 device (HTC Wizard AKA O2 XDA Mini S) with this and it seems to work ok... I don't think it's as fully featured as Active Sync by any stretch, but it seems to do what I need (Contacts, Calendar, Email).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.