Anyone with warped lid get a free replacement?

Reaction score
I have a MBP and the lid bows up on either side about 2mm. This is really annoying and given the high cost of this machine, totally unacceptable.

Has anyone successfully had Apple replace their unit with a new one? Unit is 3 months old.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I have a MBP and the lid bows up on either side about 2mm. This is really annoying and given the high cost of this machine, totally unacceptable.

Has anyone successfully had Apple replace their unit with a new one? Unit is 3 months old.

Thanks

Why would they have to replace the whole machine? could they not just replace the "lid"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8GB iPhone, MacBook Pro (15",2.33 C2D), MacBook (2.0 C2D), 4 iPods (20GB, Mini, Nano, Shuffle)
I'm curious if it was warped when you received it. You are opening it from the middle of the screen right? If you open it on either side (left or right), I'm convinced it'll torque a little. Can you post a photo? I'm curious what it looks like.

--C. A.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.