iMac Bootcamp Problems

Reaction score
Hey,

I got my new Intel iMac about 3 weeks ago, and decided to install Bootcamp and Windows on it today. Just after I formatted the Windows partition, the screen went blank (white) and now nothing happens. When you try to press the eject button, nothing happens I've tried turning it off and on etc. but no response.

Any ideas?

OP
digg
Reaction score
I know, i'm currently re-designing it, thanks.

Anyone got any ideas with the bootcamp problem?

Reaction score
I experienced the same thing. After copying files in the blue screen, my computer restarts and nothing appears but the blank, white screen. I took my iMac to Future Shop, had them checked out my iMac. They said it was defective...yeah yeah I got a new one now, luckily it was within 14 day period.

If you want to eject the disc, restart your computer and hold down your mouse untill the disc is ejected. You can find all this technique in the iMac manual book "Everything Mac" as I can recall.

Hey digg, go get a new iMac if you can!

OP
digg
Reaction score
Thanks Neiltran :)

I'm going to take it back to the Apple Store as soon as I can, hopefully it will be covered by my One year warranty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.