problem with bonjour printing

M

maclanta

i simply cannot get an hp all-in-one printer to work via the airport extreme base station. i've attached the printer directly to the computer. i've gotten all of the most recent support downloads for the printer. it is seen and recognized by the base station when i use the airport manager utility. but if i attempt to add it or print from it from either my powerbook or mac mini it comes up with an error message (i think error -9672, although i am not at home to verify this). any thoughts.

Reaction score
Me Too

I am having the exact same problems. If you do get an answer please let me know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.4Ghz C2D iMac, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD - iMac 17, 1.83 GHz C2D - Mac Mini - Airport Extreme Base
Thanks for the link, got the router today and I was going nuts trying to figure that one out.

Sure hope that HP or someone else will come out with a solution.

So, what do I do if I want to print from the other iMac that isn't connected to the printer?

Cheers,
Gene

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.