MacBook video problem with windows games

Reaction score
Alright, here's the story:

I use the windows partition of my MacBook for games, and for all of them, they won't let me set the resolution to 1200 x 800, because the option never shows up in the settings.

When i running purely windows, the resolution is at 1200 x 800 and i'm not complaining there. I know the video card can handle 1200 x 800 in games, because for the odd game i installed on the Mac OS X partition, the game lets me set it to 1200 x 800, but if i install that same game in windows, no luck. (if your wondering, that game is Warcraft 3, but the problem happens with every windows game i've installed.)

Is there another driver i can use for the video, to fix the resolution? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
i have that same problem but when im running WC3 in windows it seems to run fine but if I run it on the OSX side it is so laggy even with the lowest graphics settings, is this the same for you? I mean it plays for a bit then freezes for a few seconds and then runs again for a few seconds then stops for a few seconds, I think it may be something to do with the CPU throttling down of something because the fan goes full on and get verys hot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.