new ibook trying to import music, need help

Reaction score
ok i searched and couldnt get very much of an answer here goes for the mac newb again...

i just got an ibook and am trying to put my music from my ipod onto the new itunes that i just downloaded for my new comuter. how do i get my music files and store them in the new itunes? when i plug the ipod in it doesnt seem to give me an option to import anything...what do i do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
You can use senuti for that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
ok i searched and couldnt get very much of an answer here goes for the mac newb again...

i just got an ibook and am trying to put my music from my ipod onto the new itunes that i just downloaded for my new comuter. how do i get my music files and store them in the new itunes? when i plug the ipod in it doesnt seem to give me an option to import anything...what do i do?

you could also try this

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=300173

but to be honest, I like novicew's option better.. to add to his info you can find senuti at www.versiontracker.com and its free and works great!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.