• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

heavy rotation

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
so, what are you all listening to? what's seen lots of play on your mp3 player of choice/car stereo/home stereo/desktop/laptop/etc?

i just made myself a nice mp3 cd for my car with a lot of brit-rock stuff on it, so i've been listenig to lots of snow patrol, doves, keane, coldplay, and travis.

a few of the songs i need to jump back to the beginning for are:
snow patrol . an olive grove facing the sea
keane . atlantic
doves . one of these days (not a pink floyd cover)

listening to the new killers album which is way better than i thought it would be.
also listeing to a lot of "this american life" - find it on npr, great program.

and a few other song that seem to find there way into my playlists or mix cds:
elliott smith . pretty (ugly before)
gnarles barkley . st elsewhere
brendan benson . metarie
eels . not ready yet (saw them this summer - incredible outdoor show)
ambulance ltd . primitive
spoon . my mathematical mind
low . 2-step
ben folds . still fighting it (my two year old son and my theme song)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Although I do not discard all of it, but if it's played on the radio, chances are I really don't care for it. I listen to a lot of Industrial/EBM/FuturePop/Shoegazer.

Lately I have been listening to CombiChrist/The Cure/KMFDM/Delerium/Joy Division

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
When I had my iPod, it was all punk/ska/metal in my car.. Sometimes now I'll bring my laptop for music with the same stuff when my gf is driving or vice-versa.

OP
eric

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
odd.

someone gave me nagative rep for this? what's that about?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.