Please look at this website through on MAC

L

laquena

I made a simple website for some friends and they have a MAC and well I don't. I tested it on firefox and IE (the newest one) and the site looks fine. I keep running over the code to see if there is any spacing and that looks fine too. My friend emailed me saying there is a spacing issue between the images and to please fix it. She didn't supply a screen shot or anything. :(

so to the point will somebody please take a look and post a screen shot if there is a spacing issue on the pages. (there probably is somewhere?)

www.sdnutcracker.com

thank you to whoever has time to help with this.
I tried finding some way to install something that would let me look at the site as if they were on mac but i didnt find any luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
space in images.

Picture 2.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
i believe your problem is that it is coded by percent and not by a set amount of pixels, try to change that and let us know when its updated, so we can test again.

we can remove the gap by changing the size of our window, so the other option is to place a java script in there so set the size of the window to a particular size.

OP
L

laquena

wow very supportive! thanks a bunch guys. i kept thinking about it and im changing it to pixels instead of percent as well. And now I see you guys are saying the same thing.

I just tried editing it let me know if the problem is still there.

Maybe I'll just buy a mac! Sheesh that way I know my mac websites will look great on PC :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
It now looks fine in the latest versions of Safari, Omni Web, and Firefox.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
laquena - here's a useful link for you for the future:

http://www.browsrcamp.com/

You enter a URL and it renders your page in Safari and saves it as an image for you. Very useful for Mac testing if you don't have a Mac - I used to use it all the time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.